* If you like using our site for searching homes, please register.
What are customers are saying...
- "Mary & Ray please use me as a reference. You two are great!" Jim, Rotonda West
- Ray and Mary are wonderful people. They helped us sell a home in Florida and also helped us purchase another home in Florida. They are very prompted in doing research about the home you are interested in buying. Ray and Mary are a fun, kind and caring couple. They make a great team working together as a husband and wife. We would highly recommend them for a realtor!" Mr. & Mrs. M of North Port, FL & Ohio
- "Mary and Ray Westbrook are an amazing team. They're both very knowledgeable and upfront about the process.. They make the entire process so easy and go above and beyond to make it that way. We are so please of how fast our house sold with them and the hard work they put in to getting what we needed. You couldn't fine a better Realtor to buy or sale your home than Mary." Mr. & Mrs. R formally of North Port, FL now WI
- "Mary and Ray are the best realtors ! This was the first time my fiancé and I purchased a home and were very nervous about the whole process, but Mary and Ray were there to help every step of the way. They went above and beyond to insure we found our dream home. This outstanding duo always answered our questions regardless of how minor or silly they were. When things didn't go to plan they helped us see past it in the most positive way. Amazing realtors and great people." Cpl. & soon-to-be Mrs. R Z of North Port
- "Finally have been able to sit down and properly thank you for all that you have done for us. Your thoughtfulness, patience and diplomacy were always such admirable qualities that we really enjoyed. Thank you so very much to you and Ray for all that you did. You went above and beyond and we will never forget. " Mr. & Mrs. G of Venice, FL
- "Mary and Ray make a great team. We could not have done it without them. Thank you for helping us find the perfect home. You are true professionals but also friends."Mr. David O. of Sarasota National, WEST VILLAGES
- "Recently retired from 30 years of active duty service as a United States Marine, Mary and Ray Westbrook were recommended by Navy Federal Credit Union’s Realty Plus Program…It was a match made in heaven. We began working with Mary (many months out from committing to anything) pouring over real-estate ads and surveying options provided by Mary via email while living in West Texas. Mary helped us to get a sense of the market in the area we were considering, and an awareness of the subtle differences between the Floridian West Cost and Southern California, where we had previously owned homes. When we were finally ready to make a visit with the intention of hopefully “pulling the trigger” on a home, Mary put us in the very capable hands of her husband and best friend Ray. Without skipping a beat, Ray had us looking at houses from Port Charles to Parrish …where we eventually planted our flag! The result was never in question. The goal was our complete satisfaction and the mission was a home where my bride and I could finally begin to enjoy retirement from service. As a disabled Veteran, I am particularly appreciative of the care and concern shown us by these amazingly patriotic Americans. We feel as if we have known Mary and Ray Westbrook our entire lives and look forward to pursuing and growing the friendship that was born from our “Business” together. Mary and Ray Westbrook have my highest recommendation for those considering homes on the “West Coast”. They are our friends, and they are “Your West Coast Realtors!” Mr. & Mrs. C-Parrish
- "Our experience buying a condo with Westbrook's has been a fulfilling and pleasant one. Mary has had the patience to stick with my husband and I for over three years of looking. Mary has always been very responsive to my wanting to see many different units and to keep me up to date with any new properties that came on the market that fit our criteria." Mrs. Kathy G. of Venice, FL & Michigan
- "We initially listed with top producers from Sarasota's largest real estate firm on the strength of a social relationship. Mary & Ray have out-performed them in every way. Marketing advice on pricing and timing vs frequent price reductions as a marketing tool. Aggressive and productive promotion with personal mailings, frequent open houses, costume signs throughout the house highlighting features, active follow-up of all prospects, timely advice on what we should and shouldn't do regarding painting, improvements, maintenance, and more. Personally provided cleaning,a nd maintenance (that prior agents ignored) insuring house always showed at its best. Excellent, timely proactive communications kept us well-informed. In our absence, we were peaceful that our home was maintained and represented in exactly the way we would have wished. A very big deal for us. Mary and Ray did a wonderful job, and were a pleasure to work with." Mr. & Mrs R of Sarasota
- "I am a retired Realtor and have been in the business for about 30 years. I was very impressed with the professionalism & knowledge in all fields. If you are looking for a hard working and honest agent, I suggest that you give a call and you won't be disappointed." Mrs. Kathy E. of Venice
- "Awesome to work with and so helpful! Always quick to show homes and answer any questions I may have. I have sold a home in Venice and she was so knowledgeable and helpful through that process... helped me buy a home in North Port and was very good with the communication with the seller. She has shown me homes in Port Charlotte as well and is always knowledgeable of the areas." Mrs. Brianne W. of North Port, FL
- "Mary was very helpful in finding my investment property, she was patient with me as I looked for over a year in the Venice area before we found the right one! I really counted on her expert opinion if the area and her background in rental demands while making this happen from out of town." MR. R from Houston, TX
- "My wife and I used Mary and Ray to purchase our first home earlier this year! Being that we were first time home buyers the whole experience scared both of us. However, Mary and Ray both helped take time to explain in detail every step of the way! They had amazing patience with our at the time one and a half year old daughter. At a meeting we had with the four of us to go over and help us understand the process better, our daughter had different plans! She wanted to play and be entertained! With out hesitation Ray got down on the floor and played and chased our daughter around the apartment so Mary could go over our long list of questions. Every encounter with Mary and Ray was a pleasure! Mary had a smile that will shine light on some of the most stressful situations and Ray has a calming and funny personality that also helps with the stress of first time home buying! We would recommend the dynamic duo to anyone looking to purchase a house in this area!" Tyler I. of Sarasota
Thank you for reading our reviews.
Call, text, or click the "contact us" button and let's talk about making your real estate dreams a reality.